The firm represents doctors, pharmacists, mortgage originators, lawyers and others in disciplinary and regulatory matters and before professional licensing and ethics boards. In addition to representing individuals, the firm has advised clients on issues ranging from conflicts of interest to rules of professional conduct.
Representative cases include:
- Represented prominent bankruptcy attorney charged criminally and by Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission (ARDC) with fraud on bankruptcy court;
- Represented lawyer before the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission (ARDC) who was charged with falsifying documents;
- Defended principals of law firm against allegations of preparing fraudulent personal injury cases;
- Defended mortgage originator in license revocation action brought by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation – Division of Banking;
- Defended pharmacist and related entity in disciplinary proceeding before Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation;